Mata Vaishno Devi Public Charitable Trust is a Non-Profit Organization committed to the social welfare of the needy individuals & families around us. It was founded on 4th July 1999 ( ४ जुलाई - विक्रम संवत २०५६, असाढ़ मास, कृष्ण पक्ष पंचमी ) by Dr. Rakesh Tiwari in Fatehgarh, Uttar Pradesh.
Our Social Welfare Activities are
- Annual Health Check-up at Ramnagariya Fair on the bank of river Ganga at Panchaal Ghat.
- Old Age Homes for senior citizens & elders.
- Free-Marriage support to the poors & needy families.
- Gaushala to serve milk to the poors & needy around us.
- Tree plantation for the clean and green earth.
- Medical Treatment of the poor & needy patients.
- Pilgrimage to Mata Vaishno Devi Temple in Katra, Jammu.
- Educational support to the poor children.
- Enhancing spiritual wellness globally by Temples outside India.
- Upgrading the new generations with education in our Medical & Management Colleges.
Please tell us your opinion / आपकी राय हमें बताएं !
माँ वैष्णो देवी की दर्शन यात्रा में आपका अनुभव कैसा रहा ? / How was your experience of pilgrimage to Maa Vaishno Devi ?
- बहुत अच्छा / Excellent (73%, 11 Votes)
- अभी तक गए नहीं, इस वर्ष जाने का विचार है / Haven't visited yet, Planned to go this year (20%, 3 Votes)
- अच्छा / Good (7%, 1 Votes)
- बुरा / Bad (0%, 0 Votes)
- और सुधार किया जा सकता है / Can Be Improved (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 15
15028total visits,12visits today