Our Mission & Vision
Our Mission & Vision of charity is vivid & tenacious towards the welfare of the society around us. We are committed to make a healthy and educated society & environment filled with humanity, communal harmony and compassion among each other. In order to achieve our goals we are more than happy to engage in many social welfare activities like…
- – Annual Health Check-up at Ramnagariya Fair on the bank of river Ganga at Panchaal Ghat.
- – Old Age Homes for senior citizens & elders.
- – Free Marriage support to the poors & needy families.
- – Gaushala to serve milk to the poors & needy around us.
- – Tree plantation for the clean and green earth.
- – Medical Treatment of the poor & needy patients.
- – Pilgrimage to Mata Vaishno Devi Temple in Katra, Jammu.
- – Educational support to the poor children.
- – Enhancing spiritual wellness globally by Temples outside India.
- – Upgrading the new generations with education in our Medical & Management Colleges.
We believe in acting with urgency, being adaptive & responsive to the changes, displaying courage in changing the course of action on the demand of circumstances and being efficiently productive in every undertaken task. We also ensure the ownership and accountability for our actions done towards the development of the society. We don’t hesitate taking calculated risks in the search of better possible solutions to solve various problems of the society and learn from the outcomes of our maneuvers.
Inspiration, Innovation, Passion, Optimism and Faith are our driving forces to achieve our goals since 1999 and we have been doing it consistently and successfully for last so many years by our sincere efforts and dedication.
590total visits,1visits today